( 282 Views )
|Posted Date :
|| 01, Apr 2019
||MoMP/PSU Financial Management Advisor to Minister
|Closing Date :
|| 15, Apr 2019
||Work Type :
|Number Of Vacancies :
|Funcational area :
||Open Ended :
||Job Salary :
|Contract Type :
||Contract Duration :
|Years of Experience :
||Extension Possibility :
|Probation Period :
|| 0 months
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
- Develop an action plan based on the job description.
- Provide expert background regarding financial management and Government and donors regulations, including various Government funding mechanisms;
- Support the development of a financial management and reporting system and ensure its full implementation afterwards;
- Support the development of a document management system and ensure the implementation of the portion concerning the utilization of the administrative procedures afterwards;
- Navigate donor and ministry budgeting, disbursements, fund control, accounting, financial reporting, reconciliation, analysis, and voucher processing;
- Perform desk review and identify required information for analysis;
- Design instruments, sampling methodologies, and modeling of a variety of governance-related factors;
- Providing policy recommendations on contractual and financial issues pertaining to PSU and Ministers office;
- Provide policy level recommendations on financial and contractual issues to the Minister;
- Support the procurement and finance departments in functional analysis of their directorates for purpose of necessary reforms;
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data;
- Debrief the ministry on preliminary findings;
- Contribute to QATIA report preparation with findings, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Work collaboratively with Finance Team throughout design, implementation, analysis, and report writing to complement each other’s area of expertise;
- Any other tasks and duties assigned by H.E. the Minister.
- At least Bachelor in Business Administration, Economic, Public Administration and any other related field, Master degree is highly preferred in this field.
- At least 7 years of Experience in revenue, finance, management and any other related field. Having Bachelor Degree with 7 years of related experience and 5 Years of Experience with Master degree.
- Must be advance in
- English language and Dari/Pashto.
- Skills in Computer
- software (Microsoft Office) and any other related fields.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Submission Guidelines:Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 15/April/ 2019 at 16:00 hrs. MoMP/PSU Financial Management Advisor to Minister Kabul must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Ahmad Siar Najib, Projects HR Expert
Phone: 0093 784 84 6000
Female Candidates are highly encourage to participate.